[NEohioPAL] Award-winning stage play script, THE INVITED - Performance rights available

Peter Anthony Fields peteroctb at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 12:54:56 PDT 2024

Peter Anthony Fields' award-winning stage play script, THE INVITED, is
available to all theatres for production. For more information on
performance rights, send an email inquiry to peteroctb at gmail.com

*‘A suspense-filled whodunnit packed with well-developed (and very
secretive) characters. A RED RIBBON WINNER and highly recommended!’ *--The
Wishing Shelf Book Awards

“I personally thought this was a very refreshing book... a compelling plot
and a small group of interesting (full of secrets) characters... the author
kept me turning the page. I’d check out another book by him. In fact, I was
thinking of getting A Faraway Place for my son.” --Male reader, aged 53

“If this was on at the local theatre, I would happily go and see it. I
always enjoy the claustrophobic feel of trying to work out who the culprit
is in a small, confined setting.” --Female reader, aged 69

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BGFQ6GWR

The story:
FThis is a darkly humorous and suspenseful tale of a wealthy businessman
who suspects that someone from his inner circle wants to kill him. So, he
hires a mystery novelist/amateur sleuth to join him and his inner circle at
a “lock-down” where he hopes to ferret out the one who wants him dead.

For more information on performance rights, send an email inquiry to
peteroctb at gmail.com Thank you!

Sincerely,
*Peter Anthony Fields*
*Playwright & Novelist*
*Member of the Dramatists Guild of America*
*(Fields is my family & pen-name; Gould is my legal surname)*
*Official Website <https://peteroctb.wixsite.com/peteranthonyfields>*
*Facebook page <https://www.facebook.com/peteranthonyfields8playwright>*
*Amazon.com Author's page <http://amazon.com/author/peteranthonyfields>*