[NEohioPAL] CORRECTED DATES! 2024 COLOMBI NEW PLAYS FESTIVAL

Ensemble Theatre info at ensemble-theatre.org
Fri Mar 15 13:41:55 PDT 2024

*CORRECTED DATES: Ensemble Theatre presents the return of the Colombi New
Plays Festival!!*
*2024 Colombi New Plays Festival!*
Ensemble is excited to share the *2024 Colombi New Plays Festival* with our
greater Cleveland Community!!
*This will be our first in person festival since the onset of the COVID-19
pandemic!*
This year's festival will be a series of *FREE readings *of *NEW WORKS
*at *VARIOUS
Northeast Ohio locations*!
*We are so honored to create this opportunity to foster LOCAL talent! *

*Here is our LINE UP and our LOCATIONS!!!*
*WEEKEND ONE (March 29th & 30th only) both evenings starting at 7:30 *
*Location: Performing Arts Center at Notre Dame College*
*4545 College Rd. South Euclid, OH 44121*

*March 29th @7:30pm*

   - *Reunion* by Rannigan Walsh (45min)
   - *Split Decision* by Kitty Dubin (25min)

*March 30th @7:30pm*

   - *Heaven's Gate* by Berenice Kleiman (10min)
   - *I Can't Even Hear What You're Saying to Me Right Now* by Jonathon
   Morgan (15min)
   - *Nudity Required* by Agnes Herrmann (10min)
   - *It's My Party* by Kitty Dubin (15min)
   - *Powerball *by Berenice Kleiman (10min)

*THERE will BE NO EVENT on SUNDAY March 31st.*

*WEEKEND TWO (April 5th & 6th @ 7:30 :: April 7th @ 3:00) *
*Location: Sanctuary of Disciples Christian Church *
*3663 Mayfield Rd. Cleveland Hts., OH 44121*

*April 5th @7:30pm*

   - *In The Dance of Stars* by Ife Gail Young (45min)
   - *Gold Steamer* by Rannigan Walsh (10 min)

*April 6th @7:30pm*

   - *Beached* by Ed Walsh (20min)
   - *Katydids* by Agnes Herrmann (10min)
   - *Goodnuf* by Ed Walsh (15min)

*April 7th @3:00pm*

   - *Set In Stone *by Cindy Dettelbach (45min)
   - *Keepers of the Flame* by Cindy Dettelbach (10min)

*WEEKEND THREE (April 12th & 13th @ 7:30 :: April 14th @ 2:00) *
*Location: The Marinello Little Theatre at John Carroll University *
*1 John Carroll Blvd, University Heights, OH 44118*

*April 12th @7:30pm*

   - *Just You Wait* by Molly McFadden (65min)

*April 13th @7:30pm*

   - *Every Year 'Til Now* by Jeanne Madison (80 min)

*April 14th @2:00pm*

   - *Dead Man's Clothes *by Brian McFadden (60 min).

*THIS FESTIVAL IS FREE TO THE PUBLIC!!Please Note: *Some readings* contain
strong language *and* themes.  *

*FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE PLAYS, THE PLAYWRIGHTS, AND HOW TO GRAB THOSE
FREE TICKETS...**VISIT: *
*https://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/cnpf2024*
<https://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/cnpf2024>

*Stay tuned for more information on Ensemble's continued future beyond
Notre Dame!**We are so very thankful for the Notre Dame College Community,
even if our time with them was only for a short while.  *

*We are always thankful for our continued support throughout Northeast
Ohio!!Come out and support these amazing local artists! We look forward to
seeing you in our audience! *
*www.ensembletheatrecle.org <http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/>*