[NEohioPAL] Great Side Hustle Opportunity for Artists

Stephen Mitchell Brown smb at stephenmitchellbrown.com
Fri Mar 15 15:43:48 PDT 2024

National Company looking for Solar Energy Sales Agents……..

There are not too many opportunities like this one!

- We Offer Paid Training while you learn the Business.
- Unlimited Earning Potential for ambitious driven people
- 6 hour work days
- Flexible Schedule - You set your own schedule

Candidates must have the following:

- Reliable Transportation with license
- Cell Phone
- Be good with people
- Love making money
- Nothing in Background dealing with theft..........

Our Sales associates work 6 hour shifts, 4-5 days per week and enjoy earning up to $1500+ Weekly!!!!

Looking to hire 3-5 people ASAP!

Only email if you are serious about getting started.

Don't Wait.......... EMAIL NOW
smbrownsolar at gmail.com

My name is Stephen and I am a local Cleveland actor doing this work.