[NEohioPAL] PAID DANCER CALL

Tabitha Miner tabithaest.1997 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 21:35:19 PDT 2024

PAID DANCER PERFORMANCE

Looking for 2 adult Male Dancers who are comfortable doing lifts with a
background in Ballet for a performance on June 23rd time TBD but most
likely in the evening. This is a quartet performance happening as an
opening for a fashion show here in Cleveland!

This show has happened for the past 4 years in Cleveland with over 400
spectators and should be a fun event!

This will be a collaborative piece with 4 dancers and we are in need of 2
Male Ballet dancers! Doesn’t have to be perfect Ballet but must have a
basic understanding and background in ballet and contemporary!

Since this is a 4 person piece we will audition dancers by appointment and
then collectively find a time that works! Please contact Tabitha via email
or text from below to book an audition time and please respond to this call
before March 25th in order to be considered.

Thank you

Tabitha

tabithainmotion at gmail.com

620-755-8392