[NEohioPAL] Berko review: ORDINARY DAYS by Baldwin Wallace University @ The Helen

Roy Berko royberko at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 20:41:31 PDT 2024

*•••••••••••••••••••••••••••Capsule judgement:  It’s a shame that the show
only ran four performances.  It is the type of production that develops a
cult following and could have run on and on in an open-ended
-format.  Personally, I was enamored by the script, found the members of
the Downtown cast wonderful (the show is double cast, with Anthony Maja,
Kenna Wilson, Luke Henson and Jessi Kirtey being the Uptown cast), and not
only would I have liked to see that cast, but would have excitedly
encouraged everyone to see the show!To read the entire review go
to:  https://royberkinfo.blogspot.com/
<https://royberkinfo.blogspot.com/>  To read the capsule judgements of the
other Cleveland reviewers go
to:   https://clevelandtheaterreviews.blogspot.com/