[NEohioPAL] Volunteer with the Cleveland International Piano Competition!

Corey Knick corey.knick at pianocleveland.org
Tue Mar 19 11:24:52 PDT 2024

Volunteer to be a Contestant Host for the 2024 Cleveland International Piano Competition!

When: July 20 – August 12

Where: University Circle and surrounding areas

Do you want the chance to personally get to know one of the next leaders of the piano world? CIPC contestants are ages 18-32 and travel from countries around the world to compete for prizes that will launch their careers. We’re looking for dedicated individuals to help make their time in Cleveland as meaningful and memorable as possible. As a contestant host, you’ll help shape their experience of our city and play a large role in the Competition! Contestants are housed in apartments on the campus of Case Western University, but contestant hosts help out with the following:

  *   Airport pickup and drop off.
  *   Transportation to and from all Competition events and performances.
  *   Fun outings and visits around the city.
  *   Help and support throughout the Competition (trips to the store, running errands, etc.).

Interested in Learning More? Join us for an informational meeting on Thursday, April 18 at 5:00 PM in Shaker Heights. Please email Corey Knick by April 15 if you are interested in attending.

Contact Corey at corey.knick at pianocleveland.org<mailto:corey.knick at pianocleveland.org> to attend the meeting or learn more.