[NEohioPAL] Open Mic Shakespeare-Cleveland Shakespeare Festival

Rachel Gold rachel.ec.gold at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 13:09:42 PDT 2024

CLEVELAND SHAKESPEARE FESTIVAL

OPEN MIC SHAKESPEARE

Join Cleveland Shakespeare Festival in our second Open Mic Shakespeare on
March 21st at Bottlehouse Brewery in Cleveland Heights for a reading of
KING LEAR.

Feel free to come and go as the night progresses. We will provide a
synopsis, character descriptions, all we need is you! Grab a drink and
listen to the Bard’s words for the night.

   1.

   No experience or preparation necessary
   2.

   Draw a character name from a hat and read as that character for a
   portion of the night
   3.

   Donations are encouraged!

WHEN: Thursday, March 21st at 7:00pm

WHERE: Bottlehouse Brewery 2050 Lee Rd, Cleveland, OH 44118

Head to our facebook and let us know if you’re coming!

Any questions, email Associate Artistic Director, Rachel Gold:
rachel.ec.gold at gmail.com