[NEohioPAL] Akron All-City Musical Pit Auditions and Dance Call

Akron Civic allcitymusicalakron at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 08:25:50 PDT 2024

Attention High School Orchestra Students and Dancers!
Audition Notice: Pit Orchestra Auditions for Akron All-City Musical
"Disney's The Little Mermaid"
Attention all high school students in grades 9-12 and graduating seniors!
We are excited to announce auditions for the pit orchestra of the Akron
All-City Musical production of "Disney's The Little Mermaid". We are
looking for talented musicians to join our team and bring this beloved
story to life through music. Our pit will be directed by Victor Anstine!
Rehearsals will take place starting April 14th on Sundays (4-7 pm) and
Tuesdays (6-9pm) at Journey Covenant Church in Cuyahoga Falls. Tech week
begins June 2nd and performances are June 7, 8, and 9th.
Audition Requirements:
- Please prepare 2 songs to play. You may only be asked to play one.
- All instruments are welcome except for piano.
Audition Date and Time:
- Date: March 26th
- Time: 6-9 pm
Audition Location:
- The Akron Civic Theatre Main Stage (182 S. Main St. Akron OH)
To sign up for an audition slot, please signup at
https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F45AAA922A4FAC43-48193493-akron?fbclid=IwAR1lXUKGmdiyJaNU_8R8JfYsGPhbnR08uXrA5IGRZtTPom3L6kM2eb-uwLU#/
Are you a talented dancer? Do you love performing on stage? Then we have an
exciting opportunity for you! We are inviting you to join our ensemble as
featured dancers in our 11th Akron All-City Musical Disney's The Little
Mermaid.
We are holding a dance call on March 26th from 6:30-8 pm at the Akron Civic
Theatre. This is your chance to show off your skills and potentially land a
spot in our production!
We are looking for dancers who are passionate about their craft and excited
to be on stage. Whether you have years of experience or are just starting
out, we welcome all levels of ability.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! Click the link to grab your
slot today and join us at the dance call. We can't wait to see you there!
Sign up here
https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F45AAA922A4FAC43-48517268-akrons?fbclid=IwAR11s7VixRNKhBOF279PPwP3iaIFpYkTgFXqemc2VgmK5uY9j_h8TM2_B64#/