[NEohioPAL] Seeking Improv Groups for DEATH MATCH at Imposters Theater

Jonathon Morgan jonathonmorgan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 10:58:35 PDT 2024

Do you have an improv troupe or want to form one? Do you want to try doing
an improv set in a welcoming, supportive environment where we'll love you
no matter what? Do you like having fun?

Join us at IMPROV DEATH MATCH at the Imposters Theater!

We're looking for all troupes of two or more performers, any style is
welcome. On any given Death Match we have groups who are performing
together for the first time alongside some of the most experienced and
talented improv-ers in Cleveland. It's a blast!

Shows are at 9:30pm on the second Friday of every month. We're booked up
for April's show but we still have space for May and June. If you're
interested just fill out this simple form and we'll get back to you ASAP:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSffQM_CWePXhFdRZOpiXHFAA2w5LdPAlaUfAzKH9H9Vy0VFSw/viewform

See you at Imposters!