[NEohioPAL] Cleveland's only comedy play about Marc's, the grocery store

Imposters Theater info at imposterstheater.com
Thu Mar 21 10:54:19 PDT 2024

The award-nominated Marc Glassman Comedy Special returns to Imposters
Theater this weekend!
March 22, 23, 29, and 30 -- experience Cleveland's only full-length
theatrical production all about Marc's. Yes, the grocery store!

Unlicensed, uncommissioned, and unasked for, this show is sure to leave you
in tears one way or another. The Marc's Comedy Special will leave you
asking, "So wait, is that actually Marc Glassman? Is this a true story?
Will there be parrots? Do you take credit card?" and more.

Featuring the Marc Glassman Players: Gregory James, Ali Maxwell, Cam
Godfrey, Michael Strenk, Ryan Santa, and Brett Thomas

With live piano accompaniment by Jonah Raider-Roth

Introducing Zachariah Durr (The Mike Polk Jr. Show, The Big Bad B-Movie
Show) as Marc Glassman.

This one-of-a-kind comedy event sold out all three shows last year, so get
your advance tickets while they last! 9:30 PM shows this weekend, 7:30 PM
shows Mar 29-30.

Ticket link
<https://www.imposterstheater.com/schedule/the-marc-glassman-comedy-special-03222024>

More this week at Imposters:
House Improv Team Auditions <http://imposterstheater.com/auditions>
Saturday, March 23rd at 12 PM
Callbacks (if necessary) Sunday

The Menagerie Longform Improv Night
<https://www.imposterstheater.com/schedule/menagerie-03222024>
followed by an improv jam featuring YOU (?!)
Friday, March 22nd at 7:30 PM
$10 in advance/$15 day of show

What Are We Doing? The Improvised Game Show
<https://www.imposterstheater.com/schedule/what-are-we-doing-improv-game-show-03232024>
Saturday, March 23rd at 7:30 PM
$10 in advance/$15 day of show

More coming up at Imposters:
- Our brand new short-form improv course
<https://www.imposterstheater.com/current/p/short-form-playground-8-week-class>
- A fully improvised musical
<https://www.imposterstheater.com/schedule/hot-goss-04062024>followed
by Theater
Kid Karaoke Night
<https://www.imposterstheater.com/schedule/theater-kid-karaoke-04052024>
- Improvised Musical Workshop with TBD
<https://www.imposterstheater.com/current/p/musical-improv-ongoing-workshop>
- The Improvised Movie Workshop with Brian James O'Connell
<https://www.imposterstheater.com/current/p/improvised-movie-an-improv-workshop-with-brian-james-oconnell-042824>
(Los Angeles)
- Position Play Workshop with Brian James O'Connell
<https://www.imposterstheater.com/current/p/position-play-an-improv-workshop-with-brian-james-oconnell-042724>
(Los Angeles)

All events take place at 4828 Lorain Avenue in the Detroit-Shoreway
neighborhood of Cleveland, near Ohio City. Visit our website for more info.

Full Schedule <https://www.imposterstheater.com/schedule> | Classes and
Workshops <https://www.imposterstheater.com/classes>| Join Our Newsletter
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=b2ba12fe26&e=20fbc686a3>