[NEohioPAL] Kinky Boots Auditions

Millennial Theatre Project civicmtp at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 13:31:05 PDT 2024

Attention all actors and performers! The Millennial Theatre Project is
excited to announce auditions for our upcoming production of "Kinky Boots"!
Directed by Francine Parr, musical directed by Dave Stebbins, and
choreographed by Ivy Johnson. Auditions will take place on May 18th from 11
am to 3 pm, and callbacks will be held on the following Saturday from 11 am
to 3 pm. Please note that this is a non-union and unpaid opportunity.
We are looking for talented performers aged 18 and up to fill a variety of
roles. In addition, we are seeking two young actors between the ages of 8
and 14 to play the roles of Young Charlie and Young Lola.
Rehearsals will begin on June 10th and will be held on Sundays from 1-4 pm
and Monday-Thursday from 6:30-9:30 pm. Tech week is July 14th, and the show
will run from July 19th to August 4th.
If you're interested in auditioning, please sign up by clicking on the
link:
https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0E48A4A629A2F9CF8-48494508-millennial?fbclid=IwAR1dBmC01zrFgSrJs1vDbmEX5Ja_LkwdjIye4CfCJhY1JGp9Ly_xawCRkdM#/