[NEohioPAL] Musical Theatre AUDITIONS for "Country Blue Saloon" Stipends paid!

Actors WorkHouse actorsworkhouse at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 11:26:06 PDT 2024

Producer Duane Daniels is seeking talent for the following roles. All
performers must sing and harmonize well. Ability to play an instrument is a
plus. Also seeking musicians on guitar, keyboard, drums, banjo, mandolin,
etc.
The show will play at Clague Playhouse for four performances June 14, 15
and 16.
A stipend will be paid.
This show features songs written by Randy Daniels who was a staple of the
Cleveland music scene until his death in 2021. The show features country,
blues and bluegrass music.

Note from director:
I am coming to Cleveland to rehearse the show but I will be casting via
self-tape and Zoom.
To submit, please send a one to two-minute video of you singing a country
song. A cappella is okay.
Please introduce yourself in the self-tape. Mention what instruments you
play, if any.

Roles:
(All ethnicities encouraged)
Layla, Female identifying. Bar owner. Lisa’s life partner. 30-50.
Lisa, Female identifying. Co-owner. Layla’s life partner. 30-50.
Angie, Female Identifying. Waitress. 20-40.
Lee, Male identifying. (Actor must play guitar) Layla’s brother. Angie’s
ex-boyfriend. 20-40.

This show will be a lot of fun!
If you have questions, send them to me at actorsworkhouse at gmail.com.
Thank you,