[NEohioPAL] Our Town at The United Methodist Church of Chagrin Falls

Rollin DeVere rollindevere at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 08:46:21 PDT 2024

Dear Theatre Friends and Fans,

I am thrilled to invite you to the inaugural production of Summit Hill
Players at the United Methodist Church of Chagrin Falls. We will be
performing Thornton Wilder's classic play, Our Town, from April 19 to 28.

Our Town is a timeless story that explores the beauty and simplicity of
everyday life in a small town. The play is a poignant reminder of the
importance of cherishing the moments we have with our loved ones and
appreciating the beauty that surrounds us.

I am incredibly proud of the talented cast and crew that have come together
to bring this production to life. Their dedication and passion for the arts
is truly inspiring, and I know that their hard work will shine through in
every performance.

I hope you will join us for this special production and support our local
theater community. Your presence in the audience means the world to us, and
we cannot wait to share this beautiful story with you.

Tickets are available now, so be sure to reserve your seats early. We look
forward to seeing you at the United Methodist Church of Chagrin Falls for
an unforgettable evening of theater.
www.onthestage.tickets/show/summit-hill-players

Sincerely,

Rollin R. DeVere III

Producer, Our Town, founder of Summit Hill Players

rollindevere at gmail.com

216.399.0395
ReplyForward
Add reaction