[NEohioPAL] NEW ACTING BY MISTAKE ZOOM AND LIVE CLASSES WITH WILLIAM ROUDEBUSH

CVActor cverbelun at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 15 11:46:16 PDT 2024

                   ACTING BY MISTAKE  A class taught by: William Roudebush

Below arethe dates for the next sessions of ACTING BY MISTAKE on ZOOM. If you wish to enroll please do so as soon as possible to reserve your slot…ENROLLTODAY!!

ACTING BY MISTAKE is a practicalguide to auditioning, rehearsing and performance that leads actors to trustthemselves, utilize their fears, create from their mistakes and head toward amore positive process. To enroll: Contact William Roudebush by email roudebushwilliam at gmail.com

CLASSES BEGIN:    Tuesday April 23rd from 6:30pm to9:30pm and run consecutive Tuesdays      through May 28th (6 weeks total).

LOCATION:             Onyour computer or I-Phone

COST:                      $350 for 6 consecutive 3hour sessions

CLASS SIZE LIMIT:  8 (You will work every session)

SPECIAL NOTE: FOR NEWYORK ACTORS ONLY. Iwill be doing a live studio class beginning SUNDAY MAY  5th and running for six sessions (MemorialDay weekend no class) through June 16th from 2:30pm-5:30pm at POLARIS NORTHSTUDIO on 29th St. between 7&8th Aves. POLARIS members $350/non-members$450 (two slots available)

SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT ZOOM:  Every actor should take a moment and look attheir process via Zoom for three reasons:
1. It’s all a close-up. Tricks are clearly revealed.
2. You get a full playback of everything you did in every class. You canfollow your own progress.
3. We are able to also workon-camera technique.

TESTIMONIALS:

 “His uncanny genius is knowing how the actorand the play can work together like a Swiss watch.” William Mastrosimone, Playwright.

“For several years, I’ve only been partially able toarticulate, or utilize, what Bill’s book, and his teachings have brought rightout into the middle of things, where I have begun to believe they belong, andwith blazing clarity.
Austin Pendleton, Actor, Director, Playwright& Master Teacher.

“I loveworking with Bill in his ACTING BY MISTAKE workshops. I’ve been taking hisworkshops for over two years now. He gets us to ‘connect’ with the character inan organic way. He helps us allay the normal fears we have as actors and ourneed to get it ‘right’ by creating a playful process in which we focus more onthe character’s experience than getting the exact words of the text correct inthe rehearsal process. That is so freeing. I’m feeling much more confident nowin how I approach a character and trust that organic process of developing acharacter.” John Sannuto, Chair, TheatreDepartment, Long Island University.

For background information on ACTING BY MISTAKE log on to www.xlibris.com. Click Bookstore & searchACTING BY MISTAKE

For background information on William Roudebush log on to www.williamroudebush.com