[NEohioPAL] Talent Agency Hiring Part-Time Agents

Cleveland Kidz Casting clevelandkidzcasting at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 14:06:17 PDT 2024

A boutique talent agency (television/film) in Cleveland, has an immediate
opening for a skilled and highly motivated individual seeking a talent
agent position. Responsibilities include recruiting and signing new talent,
submitting talent for casting notices, responding to casting requests and
more.

Candidates must have excellent verbal and written communications skills, be
detail-oriented, organized and able to manage shifting priorities. We are
looking for a reliable, self-motivated, dedicated and eager individual with
an upbeat personality.

Hybrid position, remote and on location at our Lakewood office.

Will train the right candidate. Email resume to
clevelandkidzcasting at gmail.com