[NEohioPAL] Ensemble Theatre presents the WORLD PREMIERE of THE PROSPECT OF EQUALITY

Ensemble Theatre info at ensemble-theatre.org
Tue Apr 16 13:18:39 PDT 2024

*Ensemble Theatre* presents the *WORLD PREMIERE OF *

*THE PROSPECT OF EQUALITY*
*By Rachel Zake*
*Directed by Celeste Cosentino*

*Assistant Director: Ariana Starkman*

*Featuring the amazing talents of an ensemble of local CLEVELAND actors
::Laura Perrotta*, Erin Moran, Nicholas Chokan, Samantha Cocco, Doug
Sutherland, Dan Zalevsky, Claudia Lief Zalevsky & Keenan Carosielli *Member
of Actors’ Equity Association*

*Ensemble Theatre's first commission in its 45 year history,* *The Prospect
of Equality *presents Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s story as we would often wish to
see our own, with advice from our older selves, telling us that the fight
ahead will truly one day be worth the struggle. A young girl loses her
mother as she stands on the precipice of adulthood. A visitor arrives who
brings hope and, all at once, an event that should shatter her stands to
make her stronger. Young Ruth takes advice from an older version of herself
helping to guide her as she changes the world.

*“Writing The Prospect of Equality gave me deeper insight into Ruth Bader
Ginsburg not only as a judge, which we know quite a lot about, but also as
a Jewish woman, mother and wife."-Rachel Zake (Playwright)*

Opening May 24th and running through June 9th, 2024.
*Notre Dame College** :: **Performing Arts Center*
4545 College Rd. :: South Euclid, OH 44121 *(In the Administration
Building) *
**Opening Night Reception (5/24) Catered by The Little Grapevine!! (Wine,
finger foods, desserts!)*

**Post Show Talkbacks with the Playwright, Rachel Zake, after each Sunday
matinee (May 26th, June 2nd, & June 9th!)*
Visit: *https://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/prospectofequality*
<https://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/prospectofequality> for more
information!
*Run Time* :: Approx. 1hr. & 45min. There will be one 10
minute intermission.

*$15-$35*. *Fridays & Saturdays* @7:30pm. *Sundays* @2:00pm.

*Pay What You Can Opening Weekend (May 24-26th) as well as Sundays, June
2nd & 9th.  Senior, Student, Military, & Group Discounts available! Contact
our box office for more information.  *

*For Tickets* :: *216-321-2930 *:: *tickets at ensemble-theatre.org*
<tickets at ensemble-theatre.org>
*Online*:  *https://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/prospectofequality*
<https://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/prospectofequality>
*Here is a link to DIRECTIONS to The Performing Arts Center.*
<https://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/contact/directions>
Please do not hesitate to call or email if you have any questions.* *Please
note we are not in the Regina Auditorium.  *

*We are so thankful for Notre Dame College and our supporters throughout
Northeast Ohio! *

*Stay tuned for more information on Ensemble's continued future beyond
Notre Dame!! **We are so very thankful for the Notre Dame College
Community, even if our time with them was only for a short while.  *

*We are always thankful for our continued support throughout Northeast
Ohio!!Come out and support these amazing local artists! We look forward to
seeing you in our audience! *
*www.ensembletheatrecle.org <http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/>*