[NEohioPAL] Medina Show Biz Presents She Kills Monsters!!!!

vickie0120 at zoominternet.net vickie0120 at zoominternet.net
Wed Apr 17 11:46:29 PDT 2024

Tickets on Sale Now! Click on the link in the body to access our website to purchase tickets online!

https://www.medinashowbiz.org/tickets

Medina County Show Biz Company is proud to present

She Kills Monsters!!

This is a wonderful production with excellent acting, superb fight scenes, fantastic costumes, superior props, amazing lights and special effects. Don't miss this show.
* Please note this production contains language, adult humor and situations, and themes surrounding grief and loss.

Viewer discretion advised.

Show dates are April 26-April 28. Check out our website for more details.
www.medinashowbiz.org