[NEohioPAL] BW Women's Chorus concert Saturday 4/20

lisa hirzel hirzel51 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 08:00:00 PDT 2024

Come join the BW Women’s Chorus in celebration and song as we pay tribute
to some of our favorite songwriters and music makers. Make Your Own Kind of
Music will feature songs made popular by Cass Elliot, Barbra Streisand,
ABBA, Avi Kaplan, and Kiki Dee, as well as other local and international
songs by composers and arrangers such as Shawn Kirschner, Kyle Pederson,
Jacob Neverud and Craig Courtney.

The BW Women’s Chorus is a supportive community of singers sharing a
passion for musical excellence and performance, while fostering the
personal growth of our members. With over 60 singers ranging in age from 15
to 80, the BWWC is a part of the Baldwin Wallace Community Arts School in
Berea, Ohio.