[NEohioPAL] Summer Filmmaking Camp for Kids & Teens

Young Filmmakers Academy lakewoodyfa at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 17:50:15 PDT 2024

Summer is just around the corner, and it’s time to start planning your
child’s next big adventure.

Young Filmmakers Academy offers two award-winning summer filmmaking camps
for kids ages 8-17.

Mentored by award winning professional filmmakers, the students will attend
the red carpet premiere where their project will screen before the main
attraction.

Inspire your child’s creativity and watch their confidence soar with our
popular programs.

*Advanced Filmmaking Camp*: is a THREE WEEK WORKSHOP where students 12-17,
produce a film through all 3 phases of pre-production, production and
post-production, all under the guidance of our experienced award winning
mentors.

While similar Programs throughout the country can cost thousands of
dollars, YFA's Award Winning Summer Workshop is absolutely FREE to all who
are accepted into the program.

Our "No Filmmaker Left Behind" initiative eliminates the socioeconomic
barrier that prevent some from taking part. We believe that art is for
everyone regardless of their income and no child should be excluded simply
because of the price-tag.

Our program is one hundred percent funded through grants, sponsorships and
private donors so that the only thing we require is your passion! This is a
tuition free camp that runs from July 8 - 28 | Cost: *FREE* | * Acceptance
not guaranteed.

Apply at https://www.youngfilmmakersacademy.org/summer-application

*Beginners Film Summer Camp*: is geared towards our younger students (ages
8-11). It's a week long workshop designed to give our younger kids a taste
of what making movies is all about. Dates: June 24-28 | Cost: $299

Enroll at: https://www.youngfilmmakersacademy.org/beginners-camp