[NEOhioPAL]Do you want to be on TV?

Suzanne Ledel Miller suzanneledel at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 3 11:51:31 PDT 2001

DOBAMA THEATRE IS LOOKING FOR A FEW PEOPLE WILLING TO GET UP EARLY!

On Friday, July 13, Channel 3 WKYC will do a live piece from Dobama Theatre
located at 1846 Coventry Road in Cleveland Heights, Ohio on their early
morning show.

The piece will help promote the 80s Benefit Dance-A-Thon to be held that
night at the theatre from 8 p.m. to 1 a.m., which will raise funds to help
the cast of the Dobama Night Kitchen Smach-Hit, Angst:84 by Toni K. Thayer,
go to New York City to participate in the New York International Film
Festival.

So, for Channel 3, we are staging an 80s Dance-A-Thon preview, and we need
people willing to be at the theatre in "80s Costume" by 5:15 a.m. on the
morning of Friday, July 13, to dance for the cameras. This will be a big
help, and there will be coffee, juice and bagels in it for any willing to do
this - as well as the undying gratitude of all involved.

If you are willing, please call Suzanne Ledel Miller at Dobama Theatre at
216-932-6838 no later than Wednesday, July 11, to be a part of the event.