[NEOhioPAL]" I Do! " I Do!"

Eve & Stephen Morris eve4steve at core.com
Sat Jul 14 00:25:40 PDT 2001

------=_NextPart_000_0029_01C10BF2.1EBBCD60

Colleagues and friends,
     Consider this a personal invitation!  " I Do! I Do!" has been =
extended at Actor's Summit in Hudson,=20
Friday and Saturdays, 7:30 p.m. through July 28th. This musical theater =
treasure, originally starring Mary Martin and Robert Preston, features =
Wayne Turney as Michael and Mary Jo Alexander as Agnes. Our audiences =
have laughed and cried, as they have related to the universal =
experiences of a long-term relationship.
    So, now that "The Sound of Music" has faded into the hills of Cain =
Park and  before" Big River" carries us down the Big Muddy, we would =
love to see you gather your friends, parents, et al and come on down =
271S to 480E to 91S, through the lovely town of Hudson, right past Terex =
Road. The last temporary home of Actor's Summit before the grand opening =
in September of the new theatre, is across from the old Ford plant, now =
Jo-Ann Fabrics.  For specific directions and to make your reservations, =
please call (330) 342-0800.=20
      We would love to share this show with YOU.......oh, and for anyone =
who might be interested....I will be happy to share with you my very own =
theater story of the night the keyboard died 20 minutes before the show =
with a full house that included Senator and Mrs. George Voinovich!!!!!
  =20
                                             Thanks,        Evie Morris  =
 Musical Director and Orchestra!!!!!!!!!!

------=_NextPart_000_0029_01C10BF2.1EBBCD60

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Colleagues and friends,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>     Consider this a personal=20
invitation!  " I Do! I Do!" has been extended at Actor's =
Summit=20
in Hudson, </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Friday and Saturdays, 7:30 p.m. through July 28th. =
This=20
musical theater treasure, originally starring Mary Martin and Robert =
Preston,=20
features Wayne Turney as Michael and Mary Jo Alexander as Agnes. Our =
audiences=20
have laughed and cried, as they have related to the universal =
experiences of a=20
long-term relationship.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>    So, now that "The Sound of =
Music"=20
has faded into the hills of Cain Park and  before" Big =
River"=20
carries us down the Big Muddy, we would love to see you gather your =
friends,=20
parents, et al and come on down 271S to 480E to 91S, through the lovely =
town of=20
Hudson, right past Terex Road. The last temporary home of Actor's Summit =
before=20
the grand opening in September of the new theatre, is across from the =
old Ford=20
plant, now Jo-Ann Fabrics.  For specific directions and to make =
your=20
reservations, please call (330) 342-0800. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>      We would love to =
share this=20
show with YOU.......oh, and for anyone who might be interested....I will =
be=20
happy to share with you my very own theater story of the night the =
keyboard died=20
20 minutes before the show with a full house that included Senator and =
Mrs.=20
George Voinovich!!!!!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>   </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000=20
size=3D2>          &nbs=
p;           &nbsp=
         =20
Thanks,        Evie =
Morris  =20
Musical Director and Orchestra!!!!!!!!!!</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0029_01C10BF2.1EBBCD60--