[NEOhioPAL]To the Friends of Bad Epitaph

David Hansen david at badepitaph.org
Mon Jul 30 21:51:12 PDT 2001

Hello, FOB(ETC)s, we hope you have been well.  Some news!

THE CENSOR
Bad Epitaph returns to Tremont for an intimate, daring and critically
acclaimed drama about love, trust, and pornography.  Directed by BETC
Managing Director Brian Pedaci and featuring Michael Sepesy, Sara Menefee
and Mindy Childress, THE CENSOR opens September 7th - check out the Bad
Epitaph web site for new promotional photos, performance details, as well
our "startling" home page.

THE ALCHEMIST GALLERY
Photos from THE ALCHEMIST now online - as well as a terrific cast drawing by
Cat "Tribulation" Kenney!

AIDSWALK 2001
It's Bad Epitaph's third season - and time for our 3rd BETC AIDSWALK Team!
If you are interested in sponsoring our team, please send donations to P.O.
Box 6794, Cleveland, OH 44101-0794.  Checks made payable to "AIDSWALK
Cleveland".  The 'Walk is September 23rd, but don't wait, send us whatever
you can today.

Thanks again, we'll see you all at ASTERISK Gallery in September!

*** Please resume sending email to "david at badepitaph.org" ***
         Bad Epitaph Theater Company
          http://www.badepitaph.org
"The abstract and brief chronicles of the time."