[NEOhioPAL]TwoSickTickets show CANCELED

JHerman312 at aol.com JHerman312 at aol.com
Mon Jul 30 21:50:05 PDT 2001

--part1_71.106a3321.28972292_boundary

Tree City Players announces that do to unfortunate circumstances beyond our
control the Two Sick Tickets show scheduled to run this Friday and Saturday
(Aug. 4 & 5) has been canceled.  Watch this list for further updates on
future performances.

--part1_71.106a3321.28972292_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3>Tree City Players announces that do to unfortunate circumstances beyond our
<BR>control the Two Sick Tickets show scheduled to run this Friday and Saturday
<BR>(Aug. 4 & 5) has been canceled.  Watch this list for further updates on
<BR>future performances.
<BR>
<BR></FONT></HTML>

--part1_71.106a3321.28972292_boundary--