[NEohioPAL]Are you getting HTML gruel from NEohioPAL? Here is the fix......

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Sun Aug 5 16:29:08 PDT 2001

--part1_90.1833ab61.289f137e_boundary

Hi !

Some people have told me that they are getting html symbols and gruel when
they receive postings.

If you are having that problem switch from "plain text" to "mime" on your
options page.

Complete Instructions on how to access that page are below, or you can see
them on the NEohioPAL FAQ page at this link:  <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/fsternfeld/FAQ.html">NEOhioPAL -- Frequently Asked
Questions</A> .  If you have problems let me know and I will help you make the
switch.

Warm Regards,
Fred Sternfeld

----------------------

COMPLETE INSTRUCTIONS HOW TO ACCESS YOUR OPTIONS PAGE

To change your password, select digest or individual messages, un-subscribe,
temporarily go on hiatus from the list when on vacation, switch from "plain
text" formatting to "mime" formatting, etc. etc., you need to access your
individual account page with your password.  You have either already chosen a
password yourself or have been assigned a password automatically by
"Mailman." In either case you can get the "Mailman" administrators to send
you your password  by visiting this site: <A HREF="http://lists.fredsternfeld.com/mailman/listinfo/neohiopal">

Look for the heading on that page:
neohiopal Subscribers
Under that heading you will find this:
"To change your subscription (set options like digest and delivery modes, get
a reminder of your password, or unsubscribe from neohiopal), enter your
subscription email address:"

Enter your e-mail address where it says, then click on "edit options"

Then, to get your password look for the heading "Forgotten your password?"
and click on "E-Mail my password to me".  Once
you get the password and can access that page, you can change your password,
select digest or individual messages, un-subscribe, temporarily go on hiatus
from the list when on vacation, select "plain text" or "mime" delivery, etc.
etc.

--part1_90.1833ab61.289f137e_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3>Hi !
<BR>
<BR>Some people have told me that they are getting html symbols and gruel when
<BR>they receive postings.
<BR>
<BR>If you are having that problem switch from "plain text" to "mime" on your
<BR>options page.
<BR>
<BR>Complete Instructions on how to access that page are below, or you can see
<BR>them on the NEohioPAL FAQ page at this link:  <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/fsternfeld/FAQ.html">NEOhioPAL -- Frequently Asked
<BR>Questions</A> .  If you have problems let me know and I will help you make the
<BR>switch.
<BR>
<BR>Warm Regards,
<BR>Fred Sternfeld
<BR>------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<BR>
<BR>----------------------
<BR>
<BR><P ALIGN=CENTER></FONT><FONT  COLOR="#008000" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"><B><U>COMPLETE INSTRUCTIONS HOW TO ACCESS YOUR OPTIONS PAGE</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"></U>
<BR>
<BR><P ALIGN=LEFT></FONT><FONT  COLOR="#008000" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"></B>To change your password, select digest or individual messages, un-subscribe,
<BR>temporarily go on hiatus from the list when on vacation, switch from "plain
<BR>text" formatting to "mime" formatting, etc. etc., you need to access your
<BR>individual account page with your password.  You have either already chosen a
<BR>password yourself or have been assigned a password automatically by
<BR>"Mailman." In either case you can get the "Mailman" administrators to send
<BR>you your password  by visiting this site: <A HREF="http://lists.fredsternfeld.com/mailman/listinfo/neohiopal">
<BR>
<BR>
<BR></FONT><FONT  COLOR="#008000" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Look for the heading on that page:</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">
<BR><B>neohiopal Subscribers</B>
<BR></FONT><FONT  COLOR="#008000" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Under that heading you will find this:
<BR>"To change your subscription (set options like digest and delivery modes, get
<BR>a reminder of your password, or unsubscribe from neohiopal), enter your
<BR>subscription email address:"
<BR>
<BR>Enter your e-mail address where it says, then click on "edit options"</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">
<BR>
<BR></FONT><FONT  COLOR="#008000" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Then, to get your password look for the heading "Forgotten your password?"
<BR>and click on "E-Mail my password to me".  Once
<BR>you get the password and can access that page, you can change your password,
<BR>select digest or individual messages, un-subscribe, temporarily go on hiatus
<BR>from the list when on vacation, select "plain text" or "mime" delivery, etc.
<BR>etc.</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">
<BR>
<BR></P></P></FONT></HTML>

--part1_90.1833ab61.289f137e_boundary--