[NEohioPAL]Big River: The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn at Porthouse Theatre

Elisabeth Madden elisabethmadden at msn.com
Thu Aug 9 10:34:03 PDT 2001

<P>"Porthouse Theatre's 2001 season has been one of its brightest...The final show of the season is a blockbuster production of <I>Big River.</I>"</P>
<P>-David Ritchey,  West Side Leader</P>
<P> </P>
<P>"...<I>Big River</I> is both instructive and entertaining...the feel-good musical is a great family show and a wonderful way to introduce theater to children, particularly under Terri Kent's animated production and some standout performances."</P>
<P>-Fran Heller,  Cleveland Jewish News</P>