[NEohioPAL]GHLT SEASON/AUDITIONS

Susan.Hart at choicepointinc.com Susan.Hart at choicepointinc.com
Thu Aug 9 16:03:01 PDT 2001

The Garfield Heights Little Theatre is excited to announce it's 2001-2002
season.  In November of 2001 we will open our 21st season with that family
favorite, "Annie", directed by Lenne Jacobs-Snivley.  "One Flew Over the
Cuckoo's Nest" will be presented in February of 2002 under the direction of
Bruce Orendorf.  Directors Sandy Leposa and Linda Raksi will bring "Little
Shop of Horrors" to our stage in May of 2002.

As a reminder, auditions for "Annie" will be August 11th and August 13th.
Children (girls only) will be seen Saturday, August 11th at 1:00.  Prepare
a song and an accompanist will be provided.  Adult auditions will be held
on Monday, August 13th at 7:00.  Adults have a song ready AND dress for
movement.  All auditions will be held at 5640 Briarcliff Dr. (the Nike
Site) Garfield Hts, OH 44125.  Any questions, please call (216) 441-7027 or
(216) 475-8313.