[NEohioPAL]Reminder - JCC Playmakers Youth Theatre -- Auditions for "Free To Be..You And Me"

Kenerup, Amy AKenerup at CleveJcc.Org
Tue Sep 4 13:41:08 PDT 2001

------_=_NextPart_001_01C13565.6B879060

Auditions for Free To Be... You And Me

Playmakers Youth Theatre at the Jewish Community Center will be holding
auditions for its musical production of Free To Be... You And Me, from the
book "Free To Be... You And Me" conceived by Marlo Thomas and Friends,
adaptation written for the stage by Douglas Love and Regina Safran, directed
by Sheri Gross.  Auditions will be held on Sunday, September 9 anytime
between 2pm and 5pm at the Mayfield JCC, 3505 Mayfield Rd, Cleveland
Heights. No appointments are necessary. Roles are open for actors in 8th
grade - college.  Be prepared to sing an uptempo song and a ballad (an
accompanist will be provided), and be prepared to read from the script.
Rehearsals are Monday - Thursday evenings and Sunday afternoons.  The show
runs Sunday October 21 at 2pm and 7pm, with the option to tour with a
smaller cast to elementary schools throughout the year.
For more information, please call the Halle Theatre Box Office at
216-382-4000, EXT. 274.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C13565.6B879060

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>Reminder - JCC Playmakers Youth Theatre -- Auditions for =
"Free To Be..You And Me" </TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P ALIGN=3DCENTER><FONT SIZE=3D5 FACE=3D"Times New Roman">Auditions =
for<I> Free To Be... You And Me<B></B></I><B></B></FONT></P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">Playmakers Youth Theatre at the =
Jewish Community Center will be holding auditions for its musical =
production of</FONT><I> <FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">Free To Be... =
You And Me</FONT></I><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">,</FONT><I><FONT =
FACE=3D"Times New Roman"></FONT></I> <FONT FACE=3D"Times New =
Roman">from the book "Free To Be... You And Me" conceived by =
Marlo Thomas and Friends, adaptation written for the stage by Douglas =
Love and Regina Safran, </FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Times =
New Roman">directed by Sheri Gross.  Auditions will be held on =
Sunday, September 9 anytime between 2pm and 5pm at the Mayfield JCC, =
3505 Mayfield Rd, Cleveland Heights. No appointments are necessary. =
Roles are open for actors in 8<SUP>th</SUP> grade - college.  Be =
prepared to sing an uptempo song and a ballad (an accompanist will be =
provided), and be prepared to read from the script.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">Rehearsals are Monday - Thursday =
evenings and Sunday afternoons.  The show runs Sunday October 21 =
at 2pm and 7pm, with the option to tour with a smaller cast to =
elementary schools throughout the year.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">For more information, please call the =
Halle Theatre Box Office at 216-382-4000, EXT. 274.</FONT>
</P>
<BR>
<BR>

</BODY>