[NEohioPAL]Reminder - JCC Playmakers Youth Theatre -- Auditions for Youth Ch oir for "Joseph"

Kenerup, Amy AKenerup at CleveJcc.Org
Tue Sep 4 13:41:13 PDT 2001

------_=_NextPart_001_01C13565.BAE7D890

Auditions for the Playmakers Youth Choir

Playmakers Youth Theatre at The Jewish Community Center will be holding
auditions for the Playmakers Youth Choir, which will be featured in the
Halle Theatre production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor* Dreamcoat,
music by Andrew Lloyd Webber, lyrics by Tim Rice, directed by Jacqi Loewy,
choir directed by Sheri Gross.
	Auditions will be held on Monday, September 10 from 7:00pm - 9:30pm
at the Mayfield JCC, 3505 Mayfield Road in Cleveland Heights.  No
appointments are necessary.  Auditions are open for actors in 1st - 6th
grade.  Children will be put into small groups and asked to learn portions
of songs from the show.
The show will run from May 11 - June 2, 2002.  We are looking for talented
and enthusiastic children with a commitment to a rigorous rehearsal and
performance schedule.
For more information, please call the Halle Theatre Box Office at
216-382-4000, EXT. 274.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C13565.BAE7D890

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>Reminder - JCC Playmakers Youth Theatre -- Auditions for Youth =
Choir for "Joseph"</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P ALIGN=3DCENTER><FONT SIZE=3D5 FACE=3D"Times New Roman">Auditions for =
the Playmakers Youth Choir<B> </B></FONT></P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">Playmakers Youth Theatre at The =
Jewish Community Center will be holding auditions for the Playmakers =
Youth Choir, which will be featured in the Halle Theatre production =
of<I> Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor</I></FONT><I><FONT =
FACE=3D"Symbol">Ò</FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman"> =
Dreamcoat</FONT></I><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">, music by Andrew =
Lloyd Webber, lyrics by Tim Rice, directed by Jacqi Loewy, choir =
directed by Sheri Gross.  </FONT></P>

<P>        <FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" =
FACE=3D"Times New Roman">Auditions will be held on Monday, September 10 =
from 7:00pm - 9:30pm at the Mayfield JCC, 3505 Mayfield Road in =
Cleveland Heights.  No appointments are necessary.  Auditions =
are open for actors in 1<SUP>st</SUP> - 6<SUP>th</SUP> grade.  =
Children will be put into small groups and asked to learn portions of =
songs from the show.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">The show will run from May 11 - June =
2, 2002.  We are looking for talented and enthusiastic children =
with a commitment to a rigorous rehearsal and performance =
schedule.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">For more information, please call the =
Halle Theatre Box Office at 216-382-4000, EXT. 274.</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C13565.BAE7D890--