[NEohioPAL]Rainbow Repertory announces "The Halloween Trilogy" (Joe Ledford)

Joseph S. Ledford scotsman7 at sssnet.com
Wed Sep 12 19:38:03 PDT 2001

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C13BB9.E52E7460

Rainbow is pleased to announce that screen legend Margaret O'Brien is in =
negotiations with us to perform at our fundraiser in October!
O'Brien was a child star who stared in such movies as 1941's "Babes on =
Broadway" and 1944's "Meet Me in St. Louis" with Judy Garland.  She is =
in negotiations with Rainbow to join us on Oct/27/01 for a special =
performance of 'The Halloween Trilogy".   The show will be part of our =
First fundraising event at the Players Guild in Canton, Ohio. The  3 =
tales that make up this show (written by Leonard Nimoy and John de =
Lancie) include Oscar Wilde's "Canterville Ghost", Rudyard Kipling's =
"Mark of the Beast" and Edgar Allen Poe's "Mask of Amontillado".  The =
evening will begin at 10pm and will be presented in the form of an old =
time radio drama, including foley artists and live music!!!!!.  For =
Ticket requests, email at rainbowrep at neo.rr.com

Also, check out more information on Rainbow's new show "Hypathia" on our =
website:  www.rainbowrepertory.org

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C13BB9.E52E7460

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Rainbow is pleased to announce that =
screen legend=20
Margaret O'Brien is in negotiations with us to perform at our fundraiser =
in=20
October!<BR>O'Brien was a child star who stared in such movies as 1941's =
"Babes=20
on Broadway" and 1944's "Meet Me in St. Louis" with Judy Garland.  =
She is=20
in negotiations with Rainbow to join us on Oct/27/01 for a special =
performance=20
of 'The Halloween Trilogy".   The show will be part of our =
First=20
fundraising event at the Players Guild in Canton, Ohio. The  3 =
tales that=20
make up this show (written by Leonard Nimoy and John de Lancie) include =
Oscar=20
Wilde's "Canterville Ghost", Rudyard Kipling's "Mark of the Beast" and =
Edgar=20
Allen Poe's "Mask of Amontillado".  The evening will begin at 10pm =
and will=20
be presented in the form of an old time radio drama, including foley =
artists and=20
live music!!!!!.  For Ticket requests, email at <A=20
href=3D"mailto:rainbowrep at neo.rr.com">rainbowrep at neo.rr.com</A></FONT></D=

<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Also, check out more information on =
Rainbow's new=20
show "Hypathia" on our website:  <A=20
href=3D"http://www.rainbowrepertory.org">www.rainbowrepertory.org</A></FO=
NT></DIV>