[NEohioPAL]Anti-Terrorism Candle Lighting Friday at 7pm

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Thu Sep 13 20:15:01 PDT 2001

--part1_6.1c08bee9.28d2b376_boundary

I received this message from Helene Weinberg and I am passing it on.....
(I will continue to selectively pass on items related to the terrible tragedy
that has been perpetrated upon America.  I realize that these items are
outside the usual scope of the Northeast Ohio Performing Arts List, but these
are unusual times.)

------------------
Candle Lighting - Please participate

Friday Night at 7:00 p.m. step out your door, stop
your car, or step out of your establishment and light
a candle.   We will show the world that Americans are
strong and united together against terrorism.  We need to
reach everyone across the United States quickly.

The message:  WE STAND UNITED - WE WILL NOT TOLERATE
TERRORISM.

We need press to cover this-- we need the world to
see.

--part1_6.1c08bee9.28d2b376_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE=5><B>I received this message from Helene Weinberg and I am passing it on.....</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">
<BR></FONT><FONT  COLOR="#0000ff" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">(I will continue to selectively pass on items related to the terrible tragedy that has been perpetrated upon America.  I realize that these items are outside the usual scope of the Northeast Ohio Performing Arts List, but these are unusual times.)</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">
<BR>------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<BR>Candle Lighting - Please participate
<BR>
<BR>Friday Night at 7:00 p.m. step out your door, stop
<BR>your car, or step out of your establishment and light
<BR>a candle.   We will show the world that Americans are
<BR>strong and united together against terrorism.  We need to
<BR>reach everyone across the United States quickly.
<BR>
<BR>The message:  WE STAND UNITED - WE WILL NOT TOLERATE
<BR>TERRORISM.
<BR>
<BR>We need press to cover this-- we need the world to
<BR>see.</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"></B>
<BR></FONT></HTML>

--part1_6.1c08bee9.28d2b376_boundary--