[NEohioPAL]Beauty and Joy

Cymrugael at aol.com Cymrugael at aol.com
Sun Sep 16 09:14:04 PDT 2001

--part1_92.1a326718.28d606a3_boundary

Dear Ones--

I would like to share something that happened yesterday to me that filled my=
=20
soul with joy. =A0

On my way to the theatre, I got caught in a huge traffic snarl. =A0Not knowi=
ng=20
what was happening, I looked around for the cause. =A0I suddenly realized th=
at=20
people were leaning out of their car windows and pointing upwards. =A0There,=
=20
silver against the fading sun, was the dizzyingly beautiful trace of the jet=
=20
trail from a commercial airliner. =A0Almost as on a signal, there on that=20
crowded, American flag-lined street, we all stopped our cars, got out and=20
began screaming wildly, jumping up and down, cheering and laughing and=20
crying. =A0Then, after a few moments, we all got back in our cars without=20
speaking to each other--but waving and smiling and still laughing, and cryin=
g=20
tears of joy and pain. =A0It was the first one that we had seen since...all=20=
of=20
this...and it was one of the most beautiful sights I will ever see. =A0As wa=
s=20
the spontaneous reaction of all of us, strangers to each other, momentarily=20
crowding that busy street. =A0Through the grief and the anger, there have be=
en=20
sharp, sudden shocks of joy to emerge, as well. =A0This was one of them.=20

I am sending you love and light. =A0And I miss you all.

Ali

PS: =A0Please feel free to forward this to someone you love. =A0There is hop=
e.

"It is better to be talked about than ignored..."--Oscar Wilde

--part1_92.1a326718.28d606a3_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SERIF" FACE=3D"=
Calisto MT" LANG=3D"0">Dear Ones--
<BR>
<BR>I would like to share something that happened yesterday to me that fille=
d my soul with joy. =A0
<BR>
<BR>On my way to the theatre, I got caught in a huge traffic snarl. =A0Not k=
nowing what was happening, I looked around for the cause. =A0I suddenly real=
ized that people were leaning out of their car windows and pointing upwards.=
 =A0There, silver against the fading sun, was the dizzyingly beautiful trace=
 of the jet trail from a commercial airliner. =A0Almost as on a signal, ther=
e on that crowded, American flag-lined street, we all stopped our cars, got=20=
out and began screaming wildly, jumping up and down, cheering and laughing a=
nd crying. =A0Then, after a few moments, we all got back in our cars without=
 speaking to each other--but waving and smiling and still laughing, and cryi=
ng tears of joy and pain. =A0It was the first one that we had seen since...a=
ll of this...and it was one of the most beautiful sights I will ever see.=20=
=A0As was the spontaneous reaction of all of us, strangers to each other, mo=
mentarily crowding that busy street. =A0Through the grief and the anger, the=
re have been sharp, sudden shocks of joy to emerge, as well. =A0This was one=
 of them.=20
<BR>
<BR>I am sending you love and light. =A0And I miss you all.
<BR>
<BR>Ali
<BR>
<BR>PS: =A0Please feel free to forward this to someone you love. =A0There is=
 hope.
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>"It is better to be talked about than ignored..."--Oscar Wilde</FONT></H=

--part1_92.1a326718.28d606a3_boundary--