[NEohioPAL]The Mike and Al Show Benefit at the Barking Spider

AlMikeShow at aol.com AlMikeShow at aol.com
Fri Sep 21 14:40:01 PDT 2001

The Al and Mike Show is pleased as punch to present

The Mike and Al Benefit

In order to do more benefits the Mike and Al Show needs to have a Benefit so we can do more benefits Benefit

There just isn’t enough benefits to keep the Al and Mike Show in business so they are throwing one of their own.  So come on down to the Barking Spider Tavern Sunday October 14th at 6:30 and join the “IN” crowd.  The evening will consist of no free food, no free drinks, no cheesy games, no silent auctions, no auctions, no prizes, no MC, no logo embedded products to buy, no audience members on stage, no themes, no decorations, no tickets (yes that’s right…No Tickets!) and best of all…no waiting for The Mike and Al Show to perform.

All Right.  Let’s go over that again.

When: Sunday, October 14th from 6:30 to 7:30
What: A Benefit so we can do more benefits Benefit
Who: The Al and Mike Show
Why: Because we needed a benefit to perform at
Where: The Barking Spider Tavern
University Circle
11310 Juniper Rd.
Behind the Arabica