[NEohioPAL]CABARET DADA announces new shows & new times!

RICK FERGUSON rickyscot at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 2 10:06:07 PDT 2001

--0-1181697208-1002034773=:10260

Starting October 5th, every Friday and Saturday night will be double dada weekends!!

Due to popular demand and a desire to showcase our improv to a new audience, Cabaret Dada will perform two shows a night. The first show will run from 8pm to 9:30pm, and the second show from 10:30pm to Midnight.

Now you can catch an early show and still have time to go out and hit the town.

Tell your friends and tell your parents that they can catch Dada and still be in bed at a decent hour!

Cabaret Dada is Cleveland's longest running improv show, and was recently voted best comedy club in Cleveland by Scene Magazine. http://www.clevescene.com/issues/2001-09-27/bestarts11.html

For reservations call 216-696-4242

Tickets are $12 for adults and $10 for students and seniors.

Cabaret Dada is located at 1210 W. 6th Street in the warehouse district of downtown Cleveland.

See you all there!

Planet earth is blue and there's nothing I can do. DB

Listen to your Yahoo! Mail messages from any phone with Yahoo! by Phone.
--0-1181697208-1002034773=:10260

<P>Starting October 5th, every Friday and Saturday night will be double dada weekends!!</P>
<P>Due to popular demand and a desire to showcase our improv to a new audience, Cabaret Dada will perform two shows a night. The first show will run from <STRONG>8pm</STRONG> to <STRONG>9:30pm</STRONG>, and the second show from <STRONG>10:30pm</STRONG> to <STRONG>Midnight.</STRONG></P>
<P>Now you can catch an early show and still have time to go out and hit the town. </P>
<P>Tell your friends and tell your parents that they can catch Dada and still be in bed at a decent hour!</P>
<P>Cabaret Dada is Cleveland's longest running improv show, and was recently voted best comedy club in Cleveland by Scene Magazine. <A href="http://www.clevescene.com/issues/2001-09-27/bestarts11.html">http://www.clevescene.com/issues/2001-09-27/bestarts11.html</A></P>
<P>For reservations call 216-696-4242</P>
<P>Tickets are $12 for adults and $10 for students and seniors.</P>
<P>Cabaret Dada is located at 1210 W. 6th Street in the warehouse district of downtown Cleveland. </P>
<P>See you all there!</P>
Listen to your Yahoo! Mail messages from any phone with <a
href="http://rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/tag/?http://phone.yahoo.com/?.refer=mailinsideymail">Yahoo! by Phone</a>.
--0-1181697208-1002034773=:10260--