[NEohioPAL]LUV(SIC) in Dobama's Night Kitchen beginning October 26

Suzanne Ledel Miller suzanneledel at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 4 12:30:10 PDT 2001

LUV(SIC)in Dobama's Night Kitchen
we got nothing but love for ya…

Dobama's Night Kitchen will continue it's lucky 7th season with the world
premiere of Luv(Sic), an ensemble written performance piece about the ups
and downs of the world's oldest pursuit - love. Directed and produced by
Night Kitchen Artistic and Managing Director Dan Kilbane, Luv(Sic), will be
performed from October 26 to November 11 at Dobama Theatre located at 1846
Coventry Road in Cleveland Heights.

Join in the far-out DNK fun as 10 young writer-performers get wild and
crabby about love, relationships and the unending pursuit of happiness in
all-original mini-plays that pull no punches. See 30 mini-plays each night
and find out why love gets us all in a lather!

And, with each weekend sporting an all-new round up of material, we'll keep
you coming back for more until it hurts! Now, get your love on…

LUV(SIC)
October 26 through November 11
Directed by Dan Kilbane
- Assistant director/dramaturg Brian Fox
Ten writer-performers get crabby about love.
How many plays can you see in an hour?
Every weekend a different show!
Fridays and Saturdays at 11pm and Sundays at 8pm.
TICKETS ONLY $5

For ticket reservations call the Dobama Theatre Box Office at
216-932-3396

"I gave her my heart and she gave me a pen."
-	from Say Anything

www.nightkitchen.org

Suzanne Ledel Miller
Public Relations Director