[NEohioPAL]headshot photographers

Nina Angeloff rocknroller at ivillage.com
Wed Oct 10 10:18:01 PDT 2001

The response to my recent inquiry to the list for good photographers was overwhelming!

Several people emailed me to ask what results I got, and Fred suggested I post them to the list.  So here they are.  I offer no recommendations, because I haven't figured out who i'm going with yet.  I've included all the contact information for each person that was sent to me. Phones are 216 area code unless otherwise noted. Good luck.

Nina Angeloff

John Sunderland, jsndrlnd at aol.com, 426-1660.
Robert Drusynski, 440-286-9076.
Karen St. John-Vincent, ksaintwow at hotmail.com, avenuephotography.com.
Polk Photography, Darryl Polk, 1814 E. 40th, 391-4455, polkphotography.com.
Chris Holley-Starling, Starmark Photography, 651-6275, chrisholley-starling.com.
Nannette Bedway, 812 Huron, 589-9555, nbedway at aol.com.
Rick Deering, 861-4626.
Susan Telecky, 421-6346.
Ron Linek, 330-732-3537 or 440-826-2010.
Eric Skarl, Fine Arts Photog., Broadview Rd, eric at fineartsphotography.com, 741-9293.
Jim Metrisin, 621-1938.
Gary Kellner, Kellner Studios, Berea, 651-2700.
Roger Mastroanni - no contact info given.
Tim Hnat, Talon Photog., t-alon at stratos.net or thnat at censurety.com, 440-843-6446.
Tony Grey, 781-7330.

iVillage.com: Solutions for Your Life
http://www.ivillage.com