[NEohioPAL]Need Free, or Very Inexpensive Video Editing

brian fox foxbriand at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 12 14:00:08 PDT 2001

Dear Fred,

Please distribute this inquiry on your email list.

Need Free, or Very Inexpensive, Video Editing for Birthday Gift Video.

As a birthday gift, I am helping to produce a life story video, ala VH-1
Behind The Music, for a friend. I need access to editing equipment and
assistance to edit this video (including adding graphics and voice over).

If you can lend a hand to make someone smile on their birthday, please
contact me as soon as possible.

Thank you,
Brian Fox
foxbriand at hotmail.com