[NEohioPAL]J. Ledford offers affordable voice overs

Joseph S. Ledford scotsman7 at sssnet.com
Fri Oct 12 14:37:03 PDT 2001

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C15330.87640820

My name is Joseph Ledford.  I am an area broadcaster/actor with 8 plus =
years of radio announcing experience.  I have decided to offer my =
services to shows and companies and help them with their publicity by =
offering affordable voice work for radio commercials and for the shows =
themselves.  I have no set fee, I will work within the budget of the =
particular client.  All the client needs to do is provide the =
studio...that is until I set up my own in house studio which is =
currently underway. =20
I also do basic webpage design...check out www.rainbowrepertory.org and =
www.josephledford.com for examples.  Contact me and see how I can serve =
your announcing and web site needs.

email: scotsman7 at sssnet.com

phone: 330-263-7313

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C15330.87640820

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>My name is Joseph Ledford.  I am =
an area=20
broadcaster/actor with 8 plus years of radio announcing =
experience.  I have=20
decided to offer my services to shows and companies and help them with =
their=20
publicity by offering affordable voice work for radio commercials and =
for the=20
shows themselves.  I have no set fee, I will work within the =
budget of=20
the particular client.  All the client needs to do is provide the=20
studio...that is until I set up my own in house studio which is =
currently=20
underway.  </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I also do basic webpage design...check =
out <A=20
href=3D"http://www.rainbowrepertory.org">www.rainbowrepertory.org</A> =
and <A=20
href=3D"http://www.josephledford.com">www.josephledford.com</A> for=20
examples.  Contact me and see how I can serve your announcing and =
web site=20
needs.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>email: <A=20
href=3D"mailto:scotsman7 at sssnet.com">scotsman7 at sssnet.com</A></FONT></DIV=

<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>phone: =
330-263-7313</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C15330.87640820--