[NEohioPAL]Tony n'Tina - Equity male character actor

Jacqiloewy at aol.com Jacqiloewy at aol.com
Sat Oct 13 12:51:01 PDT 2001

--part1_143.307f936.28f9d41e_boundary

Casting the role of Uncle Lui (Tina's uncle or great uncle) in Tony n' Tina's
Wedding.  Must be at  least 45 and showing some age.  Ability to play a
musical instrument or do some special talent is helpful.  Looking for a
strong actor with improv experience, a credible Italian accent, willingness
to work hard and a good sense of ensemble.  Auditions will be held on
Saturday, October 20 from 10 - 11 am or 1-2pm.  Appointments can be made by
responding to this email or calling Jacqi Loewy @ 685-1696.  We currently do
6 - 8 shows per week (usually 8, T-Sun., 2 shows Sat, 2 shows Sat.) and the
salary is $490 for an 8 show week (prorated for less).

We will need to see a short contemporary comedy monologue.  Bring 2
picture/resumes.
This contract will begin on November 11.  The show is currently running
through Jan. 13 with an expected extension through May.

Thanks for your time - Jacqi Loewy, Production Stage Manager

--part1_143.307f936.28f9d41e_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3>Casting the role of <B>Uncle Lui </B>(Tina's uncle or great uncle) in <B>Tony n' Tina's Wedding.</B>  Must be at  least 45 and showing some age.  Ability to play a musical instrument or do some special talent is helpful.  Looking for a strong actor with improv experience, a credible Italian accent, willingness to work hard and a good sense of ensemble.  Auditions will be held on Saturday, October 20 from 10 - 11 am or 1-2pm.  Appointments can be made by responding to this email or calling Jacqi Loewy @ 685-1696.  We currently do 6 - 8 shows per week (usually 8, T-Sun., 2 shows Sat, 2 shows Sat.) and the salary is $490 for an 8 show week (prorated for less).
<BR>
<BR>We will need to see a short contemporary comedy monologue.  Bring 2 picture/resumes.
<BR><B>This contract will begin on November 11.</B>  The show is currently running through Jan. 13 with an expected extension through May.
<BR>
<BR>Thanks for your time - Jacqi Loewy, Production Stage Manager</FONT></HTML>

--part1_143.307f936.28f9d41e_boundary--