[NEohioPAL]Bad Epitaph Goes On Hiatus

David Hansen david at badepitaph.org
Mon Oct 15 19:27:00 PDT 2001

Dear Friend,

Perhaps you have heard the rumors, and they are true - Bad Epitaph is going
on hiatus.  2001 has been a tumultuous year, and the core members have
decided that it is in our best interest to take a break from these
operations, and to reevaluate in what direction we want the company to go.

We know this news has already come as something of a disappointment to our
many supporters, volunteers, and regular artists, without whom we would not
exist.  No one needs reminding, however, that our city is loaded with
excellent performing arts organizations which also need your support.  Many
of us are looking forward to working with them in the coming months (if we
aren=B9t already.)

When the time comes to announce the resumption of our work, we hope we can
count on your continued support and appreciation.

Sincerely,
David Hansen
Artistic Director, Bad Epitaph Theater Co.

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
         Bad Epitaph Theater Company
          http://www.badepitaph.org
"The abstract and brief chronicles of the time."