[NEohioPAL]Tony n'Tina male character auditions

Jacqiloewy at aol.com Jacqiloewy at aol.com
Mon Oct 15 16:33:16 PDT 2001

--part1_146.316b3c4.28fcafc1_boundary

If you responded to the previous posting for male character actors, please
try one more time - something happened while I was checking email and it
deleted everything I had.  Sorry for the inconvenience - Jacqi Loewy,
Production Stage Mgr. 212-685-1696

--part1_146.316b3c4.28fcafc1_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>If you responded to the previous posting for male character actors, please try one more time - something happened while I was checking email and it deleted everything I had.  Sorry for the inconvenience - Jacqi Loewy, Production Stage Mgr. 212-685-1696</FONT></HTML>

--part1_146.316b3c4.28fcafc1_boundary--