[NEohioPAL]Coach House announces auditions for "The Last of the Red Hot Love rs"

Schaefer, Robert PS Robert.Schaefer at ps.bellhowell.com
Wed Oct 17 07:09:01 PDT 2001

Coach House Theatre announces auditions for:
"The Last of the Red Hot Lovers" by Neil Simon.

Directed by: Jim Fippin, Resident Director
Production Dates: February 14-March 2
Reheasals scheduled to begin: January 8

When: Monday, December 3, 7-9p.m.
      Tuesday, December 4, 7-9p.m.

Where: Coach House Theatre
       732 West Exchange Street, Akron
       (Behind the Akron Woman's City Club)

Needed: 1 man and 3 women

Actors auditioning will be asked to read from the script

Barney Cashman: forty-seven
Elaine: mid thirties to early forties
Bobbie: early to late twenties
Jeanette: thirty-nine

ages and age ranges given for characters are taken from the script and are
not age requirements for actors.  If you have questions about characters
give
me (Jim) a call at the numbers listed below.

For more information about auditions for "The Last of the Red Hot Lovers,"
please call 330-335-9013 (no calls after 10p.m. please!).  If you have a
headshot and resume available, please bring them with you, but if you don't,
don't worry!  I look forward to see you at auditions!  Jim Fippin.

P.S. - If you need directions or have general questions, you can e-mail me,
       and I'll answer any questions I can.

Bob Schaefer                            | "Where's the Kaboom?  There's
work: robert.schaefer at ps.bellhowell.com |  supposed to be an Earth-
home: bschaefer1 at neo.rr.com             |  shattering Kaboom!" - Marvin
phone: 330-659-1842                     |  Martian "Hare-Way to the Stars"