[NEohioPAL]Second City Improv Jam Tonight at 8pm at Kennedy's

RICK FERGUSON rickyscot at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 17 11:17:12 PDT 2001

This and everyweek come down to Kennedy's at playhouse
square for 2 hours of hilarious improv comedy from
some of the sharpest improvisors around. It's only $5
to get in, and there is a cash bar! Woo Hoo. So get
out of the house and come down for a laugh or two.

For more info Call 216-685-0100 or me at 216-367-7133

Have a good time!

Rick

=====
Planet earth is blue and there's nothing I can do. DB