[NEohioPAL]Final Weekend At Beck for "This Is Our Youth"!

Grumio85 at aol.com Grumio85 at aol.com
Tue Oct 23 15:32:01 PDT 2001

--part1_44.151c6b4d.290703e3_boundary

Don't miss the final four performances of "This Is Our Youth" in Beck
Center's Studio Theatre.

"This Is Our Youth", by award winning playwright and screenwriter Kenneth
Lonergan, examines three lost youths in the early eighties living off their
wealthy
parent's Manhattan money.

Directed by Joel Hammer, This Is Our Youth" features exhilarating
performances by three on Cleveland's finest young actors: Michael Roache, Joy
Daniels, and Greg Vovos.

Performances are at 8PM this Thursday, Friday and Saturday, and at 3PM this
Sunday. Call the Beck Center box office for tickets. 216-521-2540

--part1_44.151c6b4d.290703e3_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Don't miss the <B>final four</B> performances of <B>"This Is Our Youth" </B>in Beck Center's Studio Theatre.
<BR>
<BR><B>"This Is Our Youth", </B>by award winning playwright and screenwriter Kenneth Lonergan, examines three lost youths in the early eighties living off their wealthy
<BR>parent's Manhattan money.
<BR>
<BR>Directed by Joel Hammer, <B>This Is Our Youth"</B> features exhilarating performances by three on Cleveland's finest young actors: Michael Roache, Joy Daniels, and Greg Vovos.
<BR>
<BR>Performances are at 8PM this Thursday, Friday and Saturday, and at 3PM this Sunday. Call the Beck Center box office for tickets. 216-521-2540
<BR>
<BR></FONT></HTML>

--part1_44.151c6b4d.290703e3_boundary--