[NEohioPAL]Prelude2Cinema launches Tangled Web

Alexcine at aol.com Alexcine at aol.com
Sat Oct 27 17:10:01 PDT 2001

--part1_146.3ac07f9.290c869b_boundary

Prelude2Cinema spends way too much time on the web as some of you may
know. Mostly, it is promoting the company's movies, keeping in touch with
cast
and crew and finding new avenues of marketing and funding, etc. A lot of
time is spent updating the sites: www.prelude2cinema.com,
www.weknowtalent.com and now www.2ndwavecinema.com.

So, we decided it was time we put some of that web creation skill to
use. Prelude2Cinema's web division is now available to others.

Tangled Web will offer web creation services to businesses and individuals.
Since we are in Northeast Ohio, we will have a special rate for Ohio
businesses and a special rate for filmmakers. Also Businesses will
be able to hire some of the actors and models we have at the We Know
Talent Agency to promote their products and services.

If you want a site designed by Tangled Web, go to
http://www.prelude2cinema.com/webdesign.htm

--part1_146.3ac07f9.290c869b_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Prelude2Cinema spends way too much time on the web as some of you may
<BR>know. Mostly, it is promoting the company's movies, keeping in touch with cast
<BR>and crew and finding new avenues of marketing and funding, etc. A lot of
<BR>time is spent updating the sites: www.prelude2cinema.com,
<BR>www.weknowtalent.com and now www.2ndwavecinema.com.
<BR>
<BR>So, we decided it was time we put some of that web creation skill to
<BR>use. Prelude2Cinema's web division is now available to others.
<BR>
<BR>Tangled Web will offer web creation services to businesses and individuals.
<BR>Since we are in Northeast Ohio, we will have a special rate for Ohio
<BR>businesses and a special rate for filmmakers. Also Businesses will
<BR>be able to hire some of the actors and models we have at the We Know
<BR>Talent Agency to promote their products and services.
<BR>
<BR>If you want a site designed by Tangled Web, go to
<BR>http://www.prelude2cinema.com/webdesign.htm
<BR></FONT></HTML>

--part1_146.3ac07f9.290c869b_boundary--