[NEohioPAL]Hedwig Concert Friday!!!

Hllywddan at aol.com Hllywddan at aol.com
Tue Nov 6 23:54:02 PST 2001

Hey everybody!  I said I would let you know what's going on with future Hedwig events...and here I am!  "The Angry Inch" will be performing at "Pat's in the Flats" this Friday (The 9th).  The earliest that we would go on would be 11 pm...although it's much more likeley that we won't go on untill 11:30.  Either way, try and haul yourself down on Friday night, proceed straight to the bar, slam a couple down, and enjoy yourself!!!  Also scheduled to appear...The one, the only...Wendell McDowell.  WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED?  I think I speak for the whole band when I say this..."If you are not there on Friday, none of your friends will like you and you will be unpopular forever".  Hope to see you there!!!

Oh yeah, here is a link to some pictures that have been taken durring some of our shows.  www.yurichgroup.com/hedwig

~Dan Folino