[NEohioPAL]Applause to feature two local community theatres

Huntheatre at aol.com Huntheatre at aol.com
Wed Nov 7 22:12:01 PST 2001

--part1_15a.39c6b31.291b2008_boundary

The award winning WVIZ-PBS series, "APPLAUSE" will feature two local
community theatres during it's broadcast of November 15.  Huntington Playhouse
 and Chagrin Valley Little Theatre will be featured in a segment devoted to
community theatre in the greater Cleveland area and feature interviews with
performers, directors, and a producer or two.

"APPLAUSE" will air this program on Thursday, November 15th at 7:30 PM and
again on Saturday, November 17th at 5:30 PM and on Sunday, November 18th at
11:00 AM.
Check your cable listings for exact dates and times as things always seem to
change.  WVIZ-PBS , CHANNEL 25- " It's where you belong".

--part1_15a.39c6b31.291b2008_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR="#0000ff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Tahoma" LANG="0">The award winning WVIZ-PBS series, <B><I>"APPLAUSE" </B></I>will feature two local community theatres during it's broadcast of November 15.  <B>Huntington Playhouse</B> and <B>Chagrin</B> <B>Valley Little Theatre</B> will be featured in a segment devoted to community theatre in the greater Cleveland area and feature interviews with performers, directors, and a producer or two.
<BR>
<BR><B><I>"APPLAUSE"</B></I> will air this program on Thursday, November 15th at 7:30 PM and again on Saturday, November 17th at 5:30 PM and on Sunday, November 18th at 11:00 AM.
<BR>Check your cable listings for exact dates and times as things always seem to change.  WVIZ-PBS , CHANNEL 25- " It's where you belong".</FONT></HTML>

--part1_15a.39c6b31.291b2008_boundary--