[NEohioPAL]PAID ACTING POSITIONS AVAILABLE FOR CWRU SCHOOL OF LAW LAWYERING PROCESS COURSE

Phyllis E. Banks peb at po.cwru.edu
Thu Nov 8 16:03:00 PST 2001

To All Interested Actors:

I am the coordinator for Lawyering Process course at CWRU School of Law.

This is my first year in this position and I am in the process of updating
the actor list I now have.

I am also interested in adding new actors who would be available to this list.

If you would be interested in being put on the Lawyering Process course
list of available actors I would appreciate a response at peb at po.cwru.edu

The duties would be as follows:

Most actors are needed at various hours -- as an example:

Monday:	4:30p-6:20p and 6:30p-8:20p

Tuesdays & Thursdays:	10:30a-12:20p, 2:30p-				4:20p, 4:30p-6:20p  and
6:30p-8:20p

Wednesday:	3:30p-5:20p, 4:30p-6:20p and
		6:30p-8:20p

There are various instructors who will need various actors and the ages of
the acting scripts will vary for early 20's into the 60's and will be
female and well as male parts (gigs).

I would email the actors with a request and hopefully I would get a
response from them within a 24-hour timeframe letting me know if they can
handle the job request or if they can't.

If I don't receive a response within 24 hours I will assume that the actor
is not available for the date and time of the acting position but I would
really like a response as to whether the Actor can and/or cannot do the
part (gig).

When I receive an affirmative response to take the acting position from an
actor I then email the actor.  I provide the actor with the acting script
and acting voucher and I supply the actor with any other information that
is necessary for him or her to do the part (gig).

CWRU does have an "Agreement for Services of Independent Contractor" that
the actor would have to sign in order to receive payment.

Thank you for taking the time to consider this request and for helping me out.

Sincerely,

Phyllis E. Banks
Coordinator Lawyering Process
Case Western Reserve University School of Law
11075 East Blvd.
Cleveland, OH 44106-7148

Phone: 216/368-3018
Fax:   216/368-2086