[NEohioPAL]RRCT needs production staff for February production of Oklahoma!

KevinJosephKelly at aol.com KevinJosephKelly at aol.com
Thu Nov 8 16:35:01 PST 2001

>From Kevin Joseph Kelly, Artistic Director.............

Rocky River Community Theatre (RRCT) is seeking interest and resumes for all
positions regarding the February production of Oklahoma!
Production Dates are Feb 8, 9, 10, 14, 15, 16, 17

Director, Choreographer, Musical Director, Stage Manager, Set Designer,
Lighting Designer, etc.

Please respond to this email or call me at 216-221-6233.

RRCT is very committed to providing family entertainment to the Westside and
beyond.  Please consider joining us to create the excitement that theatre
lovers deserve.

Also, for the non onstage types who prefer backstage, consider joining our
new support group, the "Rockers."
Rockers work as crew members and tech crew for our productions.

Also, RRCT is planning to present West Side Story in June, so let me know of
any interest there as well.

We are committed to making our community theatre as fabulous as possible.
Sincerely,
Kevin Joseph Kelly