[NEohioPAL]BLUESCASTER ENCORE at PEPPER JOE'S

Robert Williams bbwilliams at worldnet.att.net
Sun Nov 11 16:50:00 PST 2001

hey there BLUES lovers,...we rocked the house so tough this past
Friday,...THEY ASKED US BACK TO DO IT AGAIN!!

SATURDAY NOVEMBER 17th
10:00pm until 2:00am

PEPPER JOE'S BAR & GRILLE
1572 W.117th Street
(Between Detroit & Madison)
Lakewood, Ohio

Again, as always, much love to those of U that have been coming out & giving
us your support. We love U!! And to those of U who haven't seen us
yet......well, come on out & what Cleveland is talkin' about.....

Nothin' but the best of the BLUES and all that funky old soul U all love so
much!!

THE BLUESCASTERS STILL ARE:

Bobby Williams: Voice, Harmonica, & Guitar
Tom O'Maille: Lead Guitar
Pete Scorzino: Bass
Jim Sulen: Drums

KEEP ON LOVIN' THE BLUES