[NEohioPAL]Puppeteer Workshops at Playhouse Square Cancelled

Kimberly Farris FarrisK at playhousesquare.com
Tue Nov 13 12:48:07 PST 2001

Due to yesterday's events in NY, Jim Morrow, of Mermaid Theatre of Nova
Scotia,  did not fly in yesterday, via Newark,  for our series of Puppeteer
workshops.

The Wednesday, November 14th workshop is cancelled.  There are plans to
reschedule and another email will be issued when we have more details.

Thanks to those of you who have already responded.  Your information will be
kept on file and we will contact you when the new dates and times are
established.

Thank you -
Kimberly Farris
Education Programs Coordinator